Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Here at last

Well I have not only made it to New Zealand, but I am now in Hamilton. I am learning a lot more than I think that my brain can contain. I have so many wonderful people that I am so excited to learn from and learn about. I have been blessed to move in with an awesome lady named Val. I have uploaded some pictures that are located on the bottom corner so check them out. I have officially seen a haka, if you want to see one look up the All Black doing a Haka. The All Blacks are the New Zealand Rugby team. I was also completely honored to be greeted with a hongi. The islander Kiwis, Kiwis are New Zealanders, are so vibrant and I love learning and just being with them. I am also very impressed by the pakehas or the Anglo population. All of them work together to maintain the island heritage. I have been busy writing papers my classes. I may be a little stressed by how much coursework I have but I know that God is bigger than my homework. The Briles made it to Whangeri (pronounced Fungeray) and Adam is settled in Auckland. We are just so excited about being here in New Zealand. God knows what we need and provides it at exactly the right time. God is so so so good. Much love! I promise to try and write at least once a week so keep posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment