Thursday, August 23, 2012

More beginnings and more excitement

Well I am almost finished with my first week of modules here at NTS. It is exciting! It is exciting but it is hard work and tiring. I know more about what is going on in Hamilton and have met my mentor Neville. I have also met the couple, who are super amazing, who lived there last year. The more I learn and am here the more nervous and excited I get. I am learning a lot and I am growing a lot. I making a lot of new friends. The only thing that I am not doing a lot of is resting. It is good though. I will rest up before I head out. I still am working on raising money so do keep me in prayer please. Also prayer for the people that I will be living in community with. Live is good and Glory be to God!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, my name is Danielle and I found your blog searching by occupations and found you are also on the road to the missions field. I am in the process of raising support to move to Nairobi, Kenya for a year to teach, possibly full time missions, and just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete